This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs IOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in software development;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in mobile software development (native iOS);
• Technical design and development of customer-oriented mobile application systems on various platforms (iOS, REST APIs);
• Technical leadership, coaching, mentoring, growing teams;
• Experience with 4.5-Star Apps with fast-paced release cycles;
• Deep knowledge in Agile and Scrum frameworks with experience in Product releases;
• Driver of quality indicators, promote the integration of non-functional testing (security, performance, UX) into continuous integration cycle;
• Experience with best industry standards – applying coding guidelines;
• Level 3 Support afford Apps for customer-Mobile and ensure a high level of production stability and 5-star quality;
• Able to plan and provide appropriate software documentation;
• Technologies: Swift, Objective C;
• Create integration environment, testing and deployment strategies for the Mobile Development Team;
• Participate in prototypes initiatives – understand the need and the effect of Proof of Concept strategies;
• Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, UX designers, security specialists, internal and external developers and other groups to identify technical and functional needs;
• Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones.
The job described is for our client, one of the biggest bank from Europe and worldwide, orientated to long term relationship and which delivers smart and high quality services. The company values guide its behaviour and attitude on customer activity, on shareholders and with the communities it serve. Placing the clients at the core of the organization and focusing on innovation and partnership, the business aims to be the strongest bank in the chosen directions.
The Bucharest Excellence Centre are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.