Applications System Administrator Trainee – 6 months internship
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Trainee for the role of Applications System Administrator. You will be part of an experience team, be involved in performing system administration functions and application support primarily on PeopleSoft ERP systems, Hyperion systems, ETL tools, but also on other systems as assigned. You will provide high quality system and technical services to clients and you will work on different platforms of OS and environments.
The internship is paid and is on a 6 months contract period.
• University / Master in Computer Science/Informatics ongoing or finalized or equivalent experience will be considered an advantage;
• Basic Knowledge of SQL concepts and SQL 2008/2012/2014 Server;
• Knowledge of systems concepts and technologies for Windows, Linux platforms is a plus;
• Good English communication skills, French is a plus;
• Customer Communication skills;
• Analytical thinking and problem solving oriented;
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team as well autonomous when required.
• Acquire knowledge of PeopleSoft ERP systems, Hyperion systems, ETL tools, but also on other systems within internal trainings;
• Perform regular monitoring of system resources with administration tools;
• Perform security settings configuration inside applications;
• Assist the team during the application upgrades and installations;
• Configure and maintain application processes assisted by experienced administrators;
• Offer support and assist clients for administered application;
• Create working procedures, documentation and maintain it.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.