Software Support Specialist POS
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Asseco South Eastern Europe Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Support Specialist POS active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Cerinte
• Providing 1st level software support to customers, for EFT-POS software solutions developed in-house (POS application, terminal management, remote key loading etc.)
• Managing bug reports and change requests from customers, by collecting, qualifying, putting them on a resolve track with 2nd level support teams, and following the progress
• Providing deployment of new software solution versions when necessary, in customer environment
• Having an active role in qualification, negotiation, set up and delivery of new projects
• Being responsible for managing multiple projects in parallel, in terms of following implementation of requirements by development team, compliance with customer needs, terms and deadlines, etc.
• Managing an outstanding link between customers and in-house 2nd level support and development teams, in order to maintain seamless communication and optimized effort for achieving the specific objectives
Education: Technical University degree
Language: English - Advanced level allowing fluent communication, making presentations, preparing complex written statements and documents associated with performed tasks
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Knowledge and experience in database architecture
• Software development experience in MySQL and MsSQL
• Experienced in application server environments: Apache Tomcat and JBOSS
• Experience of using server hardware and server management
• LINUX operating experience
• Basic Project management experience
• Advanced experience with MS Office (XLS, PPT, MPP)