This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GAS Administrative Service active
View all jobs Accounting Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
This job requires knowledge of Dynamics 6.0 or greater software as well as Microsoft Office software.
Must be experienced in accounting and the application of US GAAP.
Will help establish key financial and non-financial metrics to help management better understand the business, and take corrective actions when needed.
Responsible for maintaining and enforcing the system of internal controls safeguarding assets.
Must establish, coordinate and maintaining sound accounting and financial practices and procedures and to present factual reports
Adjust and adapts. Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Approve new hires and terminations in system
• Enter timesheet information into payroll system
• Confirm withholdings and give direct deposit information to accounting manager
• Create weekly, bi-weekly and/or semi-monthly payroll batches for all employees
• Create invoices for all payroll billings
• Maintain confidentiality
• Create manual invoices, as required
• Maintain employee payroll records
• Follows the protocol of renaming the invoices and uploads them on SharePoint
• Assist in moving invoices from GPM to Sharepoint
• Weekly: Payroll, Paid vs Billed, Missing Timesheets, Timesheets & Expenses, Per Diem
• Monthly: As directed by Payroll & Accounting Manager
• Quarterly: 401(k), Pre-Employment Testing, Payroll vs. Billing
• Yearly: Benefits, Withholding Accounts
• Uploads on SharePoint all reconciliations