Employee Journey Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Employee Journey Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Employee Journey Officer
As an Employee Jurney Officer, you will be involved in a multidimensional activity, working on program coordination, assessing feedback/questionnaires on programs, participating in EXCO committees, developing different reports and managing the mandatory programs through hosting various internal forming sessions.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Employee journey program coordination: monitor and update Champion List and Mybuddy; host Induction sessions; ensure the process training for Induction from one SSC to another; upload and update the content for Cultural trainings on intranet and ensure that the programs are in place and running; monitor updates on Intranet/Share Point’s for the Operational Training content
- Feedback/Questionnaires on programs: develop questionnaires to investigate Champion List topics; assess feddback & consolidate in a monthly report for the transversal inductions sessions; collect and centralize results for questionnaires after 3 months; meet HRBPS to collect feedback after 6 months
- Committees: assess results & alerts - cascade information to SSC EXCO; organize meetings for the monthly EXCO committes; participate in monthly committees with Training Dep., HR, Process Trainers, Knowledge Managers for strategy discussions, updates, follow ups, etc.
- Monitor New Employees Reports and progress through the program; monitor welcome packages stocks in receptions; follow up on progress reports & raise alerts
- Host Service Culture sessions and Leadership Model sessions – mantain the Champion list and refresh it when case.
A little about You:
- You have previous work experience in training field (2-3 years) – delivering & admin tasks
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- You have excellent knowledge of English; French knowledge would be a plus
- You are described by independence, autonomy, entushiasm
- You have great communication and presentation skills
- You have initiative and decisional spirit
We also value:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strategic thinking
- Time management skills
- Result oriented and high flexibility
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home (1 day/week)
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.