Programmer Engineer for CNC Machines
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cameron active.
Vezi toate job-urile Programmer Engineer for CNC Machines active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Technical University Degree, preferable in Mechanical or Oilfield Equipment
Relevant experience of min. 2 years in manufacturing environment as engineer
Knowledge of AutoCAD or Inventor
Ability to analyze detailed engineering drawings;
Knowledge about manufacturing processes
Knowledge about technological processes
Knowledge about machining work center utilization
English language required at medium level
- Analyze routings and create programs for CNC machines, according to the features designed in the route
- Produce and test CNC programs using EdgeCam, Vericut and Inventor software;
- Provide technical support to master machinists, in order to implement the programs on CNC’s;
- Determine jigs, tools and fixtures needed in the manufacturing of products;
- Establish sequence of operations to machine parts or products and to promote efficient utilization of resources;
- Prepare CNC programs, tool lists and setup documentation ;
- Determine correct tooling and fixture for the manufactured component;
- Draw up operation plans;
- Prepare alternative programs;