Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cameron active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Technical University Degree, preferable in Mechanical or Oilfield Equipment
Relevant experience of min. 2 years in manufacturing environment as engineer
Knowledge of AutoCAD or Inventor
Ability to analyze detailed engineering drawings;
Knowledge about manufacturing processes
Knowledge about technological processes
Knowledge about machining work center utilization
English language required at medium level
-Establish sequence of operations to machine and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization of resources;
- Prepare BOM Plant, Process drawings and routes with accurately reflect drawing, Engineering BOM, Quality Plan requirements;
- Accurately calculate machining or assembling process times for both in-house and subcontract purposes;
- Improves the material flow between the processes;
- Draw up operation plans;
- Provide tehnical support to master machinists,in order to implement the programs on CNC’s
- Determine jigs, tools and fixtures needed in the manufacturing of products;