Java Developer (CIS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs Java Developer (CIS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
• You have a theoretical background in computer science, computer engineering or similar
• You have a solid experience with software development and a thorough understanding of Java and Android
• Can take the lead when the solution needs to be defined and broken down
• Have a strong drive and manage to get the rest of the team on-board
• You enjoy working closely with your colleagues in an agile environment
• You work analytically, structured
• You take pride in understanding and solving complex challenges
• You are ambitious and have the will and ability to continuously improve and develop yourself and others
• You work methodically and have a good eye for the detail
The project consists of seven development teams. Our teams are co-located, scrum teams with a scrum master, testers and developers. The teams are tasked by a product owner team, Project Managers, a Domain Advisor, an Architects and User Experience Engineers.
In Romania, we have a team of a team lead, one senior developer and two developers. They are Co-located in Romania with full responsibility of features and maintenance. We are building up a team that will consist of a mix between junior, intermediate and senior level candidates.
Systematic has for a number of years contributed to the digitalization of the healthcare system, for instance through our clinical information system, Columna, which collects all data about the patient in one place and forms an integrated IT workplace for the clinician. Our solution is in dynamic growth and we therefore need skilled developers to lift the task with us.
As a Software Developer on Columna CIS, you will work closely with the customer and have the opportunity to make a difference for all users of the system, namely doctors, nurses and patients. You will become part of an agile and self-running team with skilled colleagues, where you participate in a wide range of development-related tasks. We are a product organization with continuous deliveries. New releases are shipped multiple times a year including new capabilities, bug fixes and other improvements.
We stay constantly focused on making everything better. Our unique combination of strong principles from CMMI and the best aspects of LEAN and Scrum enable us to develop reliable, high-quality solutions for our customers and to deliver them to the agreed price and deadline. We work in teams, and some of our teams are located in Romania and Ukraine.
We prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life, and our agile approach provides you with an excellent opportunity of being able to plan your own tasks and working hours.
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hour