Java Developer (CIS)
Systematic develops software and system solutions to customers in Defence, Healthcare, Library & Learning, Public & Private and Intelligence & National Security.
Systematic was established in 1985 and is the largest privately owned software company in Denmark, with major international companies as partners, and solutions sold to customers in 50 countries. More than 500,000 people worldwide now use Systematic solutions and services.
The company has 900+ employees and is headquartered in Aarhus with offices in Copenhagen, Australia, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Romania, Singapore, Sweden, UK, United Arab Emirates and USA.
In January 2017, Systematic opened a development centre in Bucharest that produces communication software for NATO, IT solutions for professionals in the healthcare and service sectors and innovative library and learning software platforms.
At Systematic, we change society with exceptional software creating more opportunities and a better world for us all.
Everything we do at Systematic is expressed in our four brand values: Simplicity. Trust. Performance. Forward-thinking.
• You have a theoretical background in computer science, computer engineering or similar
• You have a solid experience with software development and a thorough understanding of Java and Android
• Can take the lead when the solution needs to be defined and broken down
• Have a strong drive and manage to get the rest of the team on-board
• You enjoy working closely with your colleagues in an agile environment
• You work analytically, structured
• You take pride in understanding and solving complex challenges
• You are ambitious and have the will and ability to continuously improve and develop yourself and others
• You work methodically and have a good eye for the detail
The project consists of seven development teams. Our teams are co-located, scrum teams with a scrum master, testers and developers. The teams are tasked by a product owner team, Project Managers, a Domain Advisor, an Architects and User Experience Engineers.
In Romania, we have a team of a team lead, one senior developer and two developers. They are Co-located in Romania with full responsibility of features and maintenance. We are building up a team that will consist of a mix between junior, intermediate and senior level candidates.
Systematic has for a number of years contributed to the digitalization of the healthcare system, for instance through our clinical information system, Columna, which collects all data about the patient in one place and forms an integrated IT workplace for the clinician. Our solution is in dynamic growth and we therefore need skilled developers to lift the task with us.
As a Software Developer on Columna CIS, you will work closely with the customer and have the opportunity to make a difference for all users of the system, namely doctors, nurses and patients. You will become part of an agile and self-running team with skilled colleagues, where you participate in a wide range of development-related tasks. We are a product organization with continuous deliveries. New releases are shipped multiple times a year including new capabilities, bug fixes and other improvements.
We stay constantly focused on making everything better. Our unique combination of strong principles from CMMI and the best aspects of LEAN and Scrum enable us to develop reliable, high-quality solutions for our customers and to deliver them to the agreed price and deadline. We work in teams, and some of our teams are located in Romania and Ukraine.
We prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life, and our agile approach provides you with an excellent opportunity of being able to plan your own tasks and working hours.
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hour