Reporting Analyst - GIT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Reporting Analyst - GIT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Education: BA - Business Administration or 3+ year’s equivalent experience in business data and process analysis.
• 3 + years experience working within IT or Software Development.
• 3 + years experience working directly with internal or external clients.
• 3 + years experience in supporting multiple, concurrent, projects.
• Ability to discern cause, develop and communicate improvement opportunities
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
• Solid understanding of IT infrastructure
• A fundamental understanding of business finance principle
• A fundamental understanding of Six Sigma principles
• Understanding of data analysis principles and practices
ACCOUNTABILITIES, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Identification of process improvement opportunities
• Requirements gathering, validation and documentation
• Weekly, monthly, quarterly data collection & reporting
• Design, develop and implement Dashboards, (Ad Hoc) Reports, Trainings, Presentations and Notifications for Global IT Unified Communications & Collaboration
• Analyze, maintain and improve current metrics dashboards and reports.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
• Great communication skills in English writing, speaking, presentations
• Must be customer focused.
• Demonstrated ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and identify and evaluate relevant issues.
• Ability to work with Remote and Global Teams.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for developing and deploying reporting and data analysis solutions, capacity management of the Global UCC infrastructure & cloud services; delivering value to Global IT ‘Unified Communications & Collaboration’ through Business Information.
Candidates must have hands on experience with gathering business requirements, documenting the reporting and analysis specifications.
Candidate must have strong technical knowledge and proven experience with reports, dashboards and tools.
This is a global role and the UCC services include:
• General office communications service: all telephony circuits and number plans, soft phone & desk phone service
• InterCall Audio conferencing
• Cisco WebEx collaboration
• Video conferencing
The business Intelligence Analyst will report to the Operations Manager for Unified Communications & Collaboration.