International Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GfK Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile International Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
If you like to manage multiple & global projects, if market research is something you will like to do in the future, this is the job for you.
You will coordinate inbound and outbound international research bids and projects across all methodologies through external vendors and internal Operations departments. You’ll stay focused in order to ensure that international project fieldwork is executed within budget, time and quality standards. You’ll provide specific consultation on international research best practices.
We are looking for…
... a team player, an organized mind and a confident communicator, keen to work in a team with a friendly, international bunch of like-minded colleagues!
You should have:
• Project management experience in marketing research or related field;
• Experience working on international research studies or understand market research terms & methodologies;
• Expertise in working within a multicultural business environment and developing solid working relationships with colleagues from many different countries and cultures;
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to meet all deadlines utilizing effective prioritization and time management skills;
• Ability to provide specific consultation on international research best practices;
• Effective communication and decision making skills;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Adaptability and flexibility.
… ‘cause you’ll:
• Review international research proposals for all methodologies and work with operations groups to lead generation of operational plans, bids and costs that reflect the work required to meet project objectives.
• Contact field services in appropriate global markets to obtain the most cost effective price and highest quality work for international studies.
• Lead project kickoff meetings for all assigned studies to ensure the all involved parties understand timelines, responsibilities and study specifications.
• Support research project teams by leveraging relationships with overseas suppliers to facilitate communications, trouble-shooting and issue resolution.
• Coordinate operational aspects of projects including translations, programming, testing, fieldwork, coding, data delivery.
• Provide advanced level technical and operational expertise to business sectors on international operations processes and capabilities across all methodologies.
• Partner with research and operations staff to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance on international research studies.
Having choices is what makes life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams. GfK makes your choice easy as we offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat—globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.