GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
If you like to support clients to take informed political, social and economic decisions, if market research is something you will like to do in the future, then a role as a data analyst could be for you…
If you have strong mathematical skills, and are curious and inquisitive, if you like collecting data and have a flair for communicating large amounts of information, this is the job for you…
You will coordinate research projects across all methodologies with internal departments. You’ll stay focused in order to ensure that projects are executed within budget, time and quality standards.
We are looking for…
... an organized mind and a confident communicator, keen to work in a team with a friendly like-minded colleagues!
You should have:
• Graduate of one of the following faculties: Economics and Business Administration (Statistics, Economic Informatics, Marketing), Mathematics, Informatics;
• Medium knowledge in the field of statistical analysis;
• Knowledge of other statistical software (eg SPSS, SAS) would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of Quantum & R Studio would be a plus;
• Previous work experience in market research would be a plus;
• Logical thinking and attention to details;
• Fluency in English;
• Good communication & client orientated skills;
• Analytical & Solution oriented mind;
• Ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
… ‘cause you’ll:
• Work closely together with the development team and Consultants to implement new client solutions;
• Answer client specific questions utilizing panel raw data;
• Verify and process databases, create statistical tables according to an analysis plan;
• Make multivariate analyzes, creating customer databases;
• Field track for computerized questionnaires and periodic reporting;
• Maintain the project link with research departments.
• Run SPSS / R Studio / Specific analytical software to deliver high quality client solution.
Having choices is what makes life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams. GfK makes your choice easy as we offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat—globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.