Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GfK Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way.
This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
If you like to support clients to take informed political, social and economic decisions, if market research is something you will like to do in the future, then a role as a data analyst could be for you…
If you have strong mathematical skills, and are curious and inquisitive, if you like collecting data and have a flair for communicating large amounts of information, this is the job for you…
You will coordinate research projects across all methodologies with internal departments. You’ll stay focused in order to ensure that projects are executed within budget, time and quality standards.
We are looking for…
... an organized mind and a confident communicator, keen to work in a team with a friendly like-minded colleagues!
You should have:
• Graduate of one of the following faculties: Economics and Business Administration (Statistics, Economic Informatics, Marketing), Mathematics, Informatics;
• Medium knowledge in the field of statistical analysis;
• Knowledge of other statistical software (eg SPSS, SAS) would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of Quantum & R Studio would be a plus;
• Previous work experience in market research would be a plus;
• Logical thinking and attention to details;
• Fluency in English;
• Good communication & client orientated skills;
• Analytical & Solution oriented mind;
• Ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
… ‘cause you’ll:
• Work closely together with the development team and Consultants to implement new client solutions;
• Answer client specific questions utilizing panel raw data;
• Verify and process databases, create statistical tables according to an analysis plan;
• Make multivariate analyzes, creating customer databases;
• Field track for computerized questionnaires and periodic reporting;
• Maintain the project link with research departments.
• Run SPSS / R Studio / Specific analytical software to deliver high quality client solution.
Having choices is what makes life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams. GfK makes your choice easy as we offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat—globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.