Qualification Analyst with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Qualification Analyst with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• German and English advanced
• Advanced skills in using Microsoft office products (esp. MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel)
• Ideally basic experience in software qualification and organisational consulting
• Availability to travel to Berlin on a weekly basis (Monday – Friday)
Implementation and roll-out of an ERP system for local government of Berlin with 250 local authorities being involved.
Part of that project is planning the qualification phase, defining the requirements for external qualification supplier as well as creation of qualification documents.
• Support of planning and designing the qualification phase including methods, timelines and workload
• Support of document creation
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance