Digital Test Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euromaster active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Test Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
• Experience of two to four years in software quality assurance in both front and backend testing (web, mobile, API);
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent analytical & organization skills;
• Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines;
• Enthusiastic about new technologies and their development.
• Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of comprehensive test planstest cases to ensure software deliverables are meeting business and functional requirements.
• Create, maintain and modify test plans Test cases of existing software applications/releases that ensure comprehensive testing according to the software specifications.
• Anticipate potential software problems by creating exhaustive test scenarios that ensure comprehensive testing.
• Document and report all test results in conjunction with test plans & test cases.
• Collaborate with development agency to resolve issues discovered during the QA UAT test process.
• Good interaction with all the actors of the Digital Factory team (Deployment Manager, Product Owner, etc) as well as with the business users from the Euromaster countries
• Proficient in analyzing business functional requirements and software technical specifications.
• Experience with the full software development life cycle including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and possess a keen analytical and structured approach to problem solving and testing.
• Strong bug isolation, bug report writing, troubleshooting skills.
• Experience in web testing is appreciated
• Must be able to take ownership for tasks assigned, identify risks in advance along with mitigation plans and bring tasks assigned to successful completion.