Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Raiffeisen Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile DATA ANALYST active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Raiffeisen Bank este o banca universala, oferind o gama completa de produse si servicii de cea mai buna calitate.
Daca esti la inceput de cariera te invitam sa faci primul pas, cu un stagiu de practica sau un program de internship, sau identifica locul de munca ideal pentru tine si alatura-te echipei Raiffeisen Bank!
Totodata daca esti un profesionist cu experienta, la Raiffeisen Bank iti oferim permanent oportunitatile pentru a iti dezvolta constant competentele si a atinge urmatorul nivel.
Qualifications and skills:
• University Degree in Mathematics / Computer Science / Economic Cybernetics / Statistics and Informatics;
• Very strong knowledge of SQL or SAS (SAS/BASE, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS Enterprise Miner) - experience of minimum 1.5 years;
• Very strong knowledge of MS Office (strong Excel skills – with ability to work with multiple work sheets, pivots etc, Access databases, Word, PowerPoint);
• SAS skills are a plus (SAS/BASE, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS Enterprise Miner) - with ability to manipulate large data sets, automated monthly SAS processes and debug SAS code with minimal steer. Extract, validate and test data;
• Visual Basic is a plus
• Good understanding of RETAIL banking and financial environment is a plus;
• Responsible and accurate;
• Attention to details and organized;
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to learn;
• A good team player;
• Good communication skills;
• Deadline driven skills;
• Good knowledge of English, both writing and speaking.
• Design, develop, implement and maintain dashboards and reports based on specific requirements in order to monitor the credit activity;
• Analyze and interpret data for business and operational initiatives;
• Applies critical thinking skills by interacting directly with the requesting party to develop appropriate report requirements and parameters, suggesting appropriate content fields and design where appropriate;
• Produces data and analyses in a format appropriate to the request;
• Ensures reports are optimized for efficiency and negative performance on production environment is mitigated;
• Setup test scenarios for developed reports;
• Develop Ad hoc reports in order to assure the Department’s informatics requests using large sets of data;
• Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for internal users;
• Provide data support for modeling activities;
• Develop and perform quality assurance functions related to reporting and data validation and regular analysis of the output results.