Frontline Support Engineer [French fluent]
Orange is the leader of the Romanian mobile telecommunications market with 10.009.003 million customers. Orange Romania is part of France Telecom - Orange, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with over 200 million customers on five continents.
Orange means much more than technology, mobile telephony or GSM networks. It is a brand created to make human communication simpler and to bring value to the communities where it operates. The France Telecom - Orange Group has a well-defined corporate responsibility strategy, whereby we ensure that our work is carried out responsibly. Indeed corporate responsibility lies at the core of our brand's values, which in turn represent who we are and how we do business.If you want to build the Orange experience and join a great team, send us your CV by applying online at www.orange.ro/jobs .
- IP Networks management: routers, modems, LAN, WAN
- Basic knowledge of Linux / Unix server administration - command line
- Basic knowledge Windows administration
- Customer service orientation
- Problems troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- French and English languages – write / read / speak – fluent and mandatory
- Proactively monitoring dedicated high debit data transfer infrastructure equipment, using specific monitoring tools.
- Provide remote technical assistance and support for an Orange Services / International Operations Customer and its external partners / providers, in order to prevent and resolve in life technical problems for the services and equipment provided by the Customer to its clients. Provide technical solutions that are compliant with the quality standards and respecting the deadlines.
- Perform incident management using specific ticketing tools.
- Assure quality of service and KPIs
Incident management & troubleshooting:
- Proactive detection of the service / equipment malfunctions using specific monitoring tools.
- Incident tracking using specific ticketing tool
- Ensure incident investigation, troubleshooting and resolution for clients services and equipment:
- Real-time investigation & troubleshooting
- Root cause analysis
- Problem fixing and service restoration
- Triggering on-site maintenance operations
- Focus on first call resolution of the incident, instructing clients technical staff to perform basic checks on the equipment and network.
- Guide the on-site operational team / client’s administrator to detect and qualify the problem (ADSL lines, configuration, devices, etc);
- Apply corrective measures to fix the problems.
- Follow-up opened tickets until problem is fixed and incident is closed.
- Manage and coordinate remotely the on-site interventions for hardware replacement. Manage the communication with clients, support teams and external partners.
- Obtain customer approval for incident closure
- Ensure incident communication with all stakeholders, including the affected client and internal/external teams/partners involved in the support process, following the support process flowchart.
- Incident reports – for major incidents
- Manage the communication with the clients and with the intervention teams for the onsite maintenance interventions on client equipment.