Business Support Controller
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euromaster active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Support Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Work experience between 3 – 5 years in a similar position;
- Excellent English communication skills
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Coordinates the schedule of required operations and collects the data
required to analyze performance;
- Carries out a first level of analysis, at the Business Partner Controllers 's
request, he can also produce a more in-depth analysis of specific subjects;
- Plays a key role in the Methods, Tools and Processes Progress Plan in
- Accountable for the standardization of the services delivered to these
customers, and for compliance with this standardization;
- Helps improve the quality of the data used to manage the Business;
- Provides an initial level of analysis to show the Business the main gaps and
provides an initial version of a reforecast or an Annual Plan;
- At the BPC's request, produces a more in-depth analysis of specific gaps;
- Provides the BPC with the data necessary for ad hoc studies;
- Facilitates training courses and can help develop them, in coordination
with the Training Manager.