Area Sales Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Step Up active
View all jobs Area Sales Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
• University degree (preferably technical studies)
• Experience in selling technical products to B2B clients
• You have demonstrated success in a service role, are customer oriented and used to work as an integral part of a larger, international team
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• International sales experience essential
• Demonstrable and successful sales track record
• Good presentation skills
• Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
• A degree in business studies would be an advantage
• You are fluent in commercial and technical English writing and speaking;
• Any other language skills are of added benefit;
• Good computer skills are necessary (Windows, Office, etc.);
➢ Identify possible markets and create a plan to approach them. Finding new business opportunities to constantly expand the business.
➢ Develop a strategy for introducing our products on the market.
➢ Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
➢ Give support and create advices to existing and future customers regarding general technical features of the products and applicability
➢ First class consultative sales skills. Good understanding of the features and benefits of the different products and their application.
➢ Monitor sales and margin for each account.
➢ Monitoring product sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
➢ Preparing account profiles for company accounts.
➢ Identify and create a strong loyal and long-term relationship with all decision makers.
➢ Use pareto analysis to ensure top accounts giving 80% of the business are lot lost and grow.
➢ Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
➢ Good disciplined use of CRM and administration tools (Q-Plan, Meeting Minutes and Miller Heiman Tools).
➢ Product presentations and training for sales representatives of the distributor.
➢ Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
➢ Create sales strategies for sales director to approve.
What we offer you:
• All benefits of an international and highly successful company
• Working in a very interesting and dynamically growing product and market segment
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Competitive Salary& Benefits
• Medical insurance for you and your family
• The 13th salary
• Gym and Wellness special discount package
• Teambuildings and company events