Senior Engineer / Mobile iOS
Senior Engineer / Mobile iOS
Private & Commercial Clients
Deutsche Bank's Private & Commercial Clients (PCC) Business Division provides banking and other financial services to private, commercial and corporate clients in Germany, Europe and Asia. PCC's products and services include payment and current account services, investment management and retirement planning, as well as personal loans and mortgages. For small and medium-sized clients, PCC offers a full range of services, e.g. from start-up financing to structured finance. Together with the Group's business divisions, we leverage the possibilities of interest rate and foreign currency management, foreign trade and the capital markets.
As the leading private bank in Deutsche Bank's home market, PCC provides services to more than eight million clients in Germany, in addition to five million clients abroad. PCC has more than 1,600 branches in Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Poland and India.
The branch network is complemented by a mobile network of independent advisors and by direct sales channels.
As the first bank in Germany, the German bank allows its customers banking with the personal phone and Apple watch. To have your finances always in view - in no time. The smart future for your mobile banking.
- 1 million downloads "Meine Bank App"
- About 40% of all accesses to Online Banking done via mobile devices
- 4 star reviews on average in all stores
Based in Bucharest Excellence Centre we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.Your profile
Technically were are looking for:
- Minimum 10 years experience in software development;
- Minimum 5 years experience in mobile software development (native iOS/Android);
- Technical design and development of customer-oriented mobile application systems on various platforms (iOS, Android, REST APIs)
- Technical leadership, coaching, mentoring, growing teams
- Experience with 4.5-Star Apps with fast-paced release cycles
- Deep knowledge in Agile and Scrum frameworks with experience in Product releases
- Driver of quality indicators, promote the integration of non-functional testing (security, performance, UX) into continuous integration cycle
- Create integration environment, testing and deployment strategies for the Mobile Development Team
- Participate in prototypes initiatives – understand the need and the effect of Proof of Concept strategies
- Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, UX designers, security specialists, internal and external developers and other groups to identify technical and functional needs
- Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones
- Experience with best industry standards – applying coding guidelines
- Level 3 Support afford Apps for customer-Mobile and ensure a high level of production stability and 5-star quality
- Able to plan and provide appropriate software documentation
- Swift / Android
- Objective C
• Hi-tech working environment
• Career development
• International exposure
• Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits