Solution Architect - Wealth Management
Solution Architect - Wealth Management
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management
With EUR 337 billion of asset under management (as of December 31, 2015), Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is one of the world’s leading global wealth managers.
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers high net worth clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, providing a holistic service for all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, Deutsche Bank Wealth Management creates lasting value for clients. Leveraging its global network and expertise from across Deutsche Bank, it provides capital markets expertise and international solutions tailored to the individual needs of clients. These include wealth planning over generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits as well as the development of bespoke solutions for individuals or selected institutions in close collaboration with experts in Investment Banking and Asset Management.
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is part of Deutsche Bank’s Private, Wealth & Commercial Clients division and combines financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to create lasting value for clients.
Solution ArchitectTHE VISION
We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking.The Goal
With client assets of EUR 312 billion globally (as of September 30, 2016), Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is one of the world’s leading global wealth managers. Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers high net worth clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, providing a holistic service for all aspects of Wealth Management.
Within Wealth Management Technology, SERVICE ARCHITECTURE is a very important workstream within the WM Target Architecture programme, aiming to:
- Design functional service map & determination of business providers
- Design technical REST services
- Establish the global service governance
- Roll-out the Service Infrastructure across all major WM booking centers
Wealth Management Technology is looking to establish a center of expertise in BEX covering the Service Architecture and Glue Adoption topics, focused on the engineering “horizontal” services required as part of the target architecture as well as on the implementation and rollout of the framework.
Come join us and help us build up the Wealth Management Technology Domain within BEX.Your profile
- Drive the designing of the Wealth Management functional service map and the determination of the business providers
- Develop solution architecture for globally accessible REST services
- Drive the establishment of GLUE in all major Wealth Management booking centers
- Establish and execute the global service governance and ensure Glue adoption across all the major WM booking centers
- Collaborate with the global WM architect/analyst team to define and implement solution components for various Wealth Management platforms.
- Selects the proper design patterns and solution frameworks for the Wealth Management platforms, both back-end and front-end.
- Participating and leading design workshops.
- Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management.
- Substantial experience in service development using: Java, Spring boot, node.js, swagger
- Extended know-how in service security: OAuth2, JWT, key management
- Basic know-how in API manager stacks: ideally WSO2, or other
- Experience in service performance tuning: parallelization, load balancing
- Knowledge of general API Guidelines: JSON, Conventions, Naming, Data Formats, Compatibility, etc.
- Experience in working with a DevOps Toolchain: TeamCity, Bitbucket, Artifactory, UDeploy
- Extensive experience delivering complex solutions (ideally but not restricted to banking and/or financial institutions)
- Demonstrable understanding of Micro Service Architecture patterns
- Demonstrable experience of driving solution implementation from analysis and design through all delivery phases
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks and best practices
- Proven leadership track of record in designing and implementing complex, mission-critical and high traffic enterprise architectures
- Stakeholder management experience
- Proven data modelling experience
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as Serverless Architectures, CQRS, event store
- Clear & confident technical communication skills in English
- TOGAF certification and/or experience
- Experience with agile methodologies (ideally Scrum or SAFe)
- 10+ years hands on Java development experience
- Experience with Java application servers (including Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic)
- 3+ years hands on development experience with Oracle database
- 3+ years hands on experience with a major web application framework
• Hi-tech working environment
• Career development
• International exposure
• Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits