Release Manager - RCA
Release Manager - RCA
Regulatory, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime Tech (RCA)
Our AFC team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
Deutsche Bank is looking for full-time software engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive their global business. As a Release Manageryou’ll help them get there. Based in The Romania Excellence Centre, Bucharest - they are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
As a Release Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Reporting to the Software Release Manager Lead in Bucharest.
- Managing Releases within the Credit Risk domain.
- Preparing runbooks for a Release, working with the appropriate delivery teams.
- Carrying out quality checks and risk assessments on the individual components of a release.
- Maintaining a Release Calendar.
- Carrying out post implementation reviews.
- Being able to mobilize and manage support teams to resolve issues associated with the Release.
- Preparing all the required change requests for the release.
- Attending regular Change Management Boards.
- Organizing Implementation Resources to support the Release.
- Managing escalations to support Release.
- Ensuring Release work conforms to quality standards.
As a Release Manager your skills will include:
- Solid knowledge of the ITIL framework;
- Good knowledge of Release Management best practice;
- Good knowledge of the technologies used – Weblogic, Unix and Oracle;
- Robust personality able to work calmly and well under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
• Hi-tech working environment
• Career development
• International exposure
• Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits