This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BDO Romania active
View all jobs Tax Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,400 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
This is an opportunity to stand out and go to the next level with your career, by joining a bounded team where work becomes fun. You will find a friendly working environment and a management approach that allows everybody to participate and share ideas.
If you have a financial background, general tax knowledge and a strong understanding of significant tax areas with emphasis on direct or indirect taxation issues, you are a candidate we would like to meet!
Job domain: Tax Services
Career level: Consulting oriented professional with previous tax exposure.
- Economic University degree (Accounting and Finance are considered an advantage);
- A strong understanding of significant tax areas with emphasis on direct or indirect taxation issues;
- Very good command of English and MS Office;
- Relationship oriented and good communicator;
- Result and deadline oriented;
- Initiative, flexibility, accountability, team spirit.
As a Tax Consultant in our team you will be encouraged to get involved in dynamic and complex activities, such as:
- Conduct research on domestic and international tax laws and regulations;
- Draft tax advice for clients, involving direct and/or indirect tax matters;
- Provide tax compliance to clients, ensuring that they are in line with all tax obligations;
- Perform tax checking within audit assignments and tax reviews;
- Complete tax due diligence assignments;
- Client relationship management.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Come and meet us! Join BDO and let’s make tax consultancy fun!