Contract Finalisation Specialist - German Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DB Global Technology active
View all jobs Contract Finalisation Specialist - German Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
Contract Finalisation Specialist - German Speaker
Corporate Services provides real estate, facilities management, procurement and logistics services to deliver superior commercial value for the bank. We oversee a global property portfolio in more than 60 countries. As well as defining the standards for our retail branches, providing working environments that help boost productivity, we’re also working to uphold the bank’s commitment to carbon neutrality and sustainable operations.
A career with us provides opportunities to drive change and help shape innovative, exciting initiatives. Some examples? We have improved our performance on everything from water conservation to recycling. We’ve also developed new global workplace standards, enabling our people to use space and resources more efficiently, rather than rely on the traditional workstation.
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialise in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
Procurement is a new department setting up in Bucharest and will be responsible for providing procurement services (buy desk and category management) to Deutsche Bank units.THE GOAL:
As a member of the team, Contract Managers are responsible for finalising all contracts across the bank. This could include final negotiation of contractual terms and conditions (or amendment of an agreed contract), inclusion of regulatory or dbPolicy requirements and securing formal stakeholder approval for the contract. The Contract Manager may also handle project management of renewals, terminations and addendums, liaising with suppliers, business and procurement.
The Contract Manager represents DB towards the vendor and works effectively with internal stakeholders to secure a finally agreed contract. The Contract Manager will be part of a cross-divisional bank-wide team, expected to work globally and ensure effective communication and engagement with stakeholders at all levels to support the overall business strategy.Your profile
We are looking for motivated candidates who are interested in:
- Manage, renew and administrate contracts and related changes
- Obtain contract signatures, follow execution authorization hierarchy as well as provide timely written updates when applicable
- Sign/execute/approve all contracts within 3 business days or agreed upon turnaround time
- Adhere and follow contract management database process and data templates
- Prepare and submit all contract documents for retention based on agreed upon retention policies including scanned copy of the contract in agreed format and accurate completion of all agreed contract data fields in a contract cover sheet within agreed upon turnaround time.
- Receive and log all contracts sent to contract management function for upload to database
- Load contract documentation into contract management system
- Approve contract record in contract management system
- Create new contract in database. Receive soft copy from the requestor and upload electronic document to contract management database.
- Act as central interface between DB service owner and vendor regarding contract finalisation
- DB Stakeholder management, i.e. manage relationship with DB partners, e.g. service owners and control functions such as audit
- Establish and maintain an holistic view of particular contract and also contractual matrix regarding that vendor, utilize best practices to drive vendor and contract consolidation
- Ensure and track vendor/contract compliance with DB Policies and regulatory requirements
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with stakeholders inside and outside DB
Professional and personal requirements:
- Proficient in English and in German
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in vendor and contract management
- Ideally 1 year experience in the Financial Services industry
- A mind-set that constantly identifies ways to streamline and improve processes
- Excellent strategic agility, critical thinking and analysis skills
- Ability to drive change
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with working in a virtual, global team and in a matrix organization
- International work experience is considered an advantage
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in an effective manner with people from various backgrounds/hierarchies
- Track record of establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite is expected (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Hi-tech working environment
• Career development
• International exposure
• Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits