Accounts Payable- Finance
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DB Global Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable- Finance active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Accounts Payable- Finance
It is crucial for the bank to understand how profitable each businesses activity is and Finance has a responsibility to understand precisely the resource commitment the bank makes to any given client or transaction e.g. cost, capital, funding, liquidity and risk. Finance is playing a central role in keeping the bank focused on simplification and financial resource management.
With our diverse teams in 47 countries, we offer a broad portfolio of capabilities. Our key functions range from Group Finance, Treasury, Planning and Performance Management, and Investor Relations to enabling functions such as Finance Change and Administration. These teams make sure we cover all Finance specific aspects for our internal and external stakeholders such as shareholder, employees, clients and regulators. Together, it is the role of Finance to oversee all financial details for Deutsche Bank globally.
Sound financial principles are at the core of everything we do. That’s why Finance is vital to the way we run our business. In a global marketplace that’s constantly evolving, being adaptable, decisive and accurate is critical.
Join us and you’ll be able to make a real difference in a dynamic global team with multiple career opportunities.
- Receive the invoices, expense disbursements and travel requests;
- Check the expense disbursements and travel requests vs the internal procedures or requisition requests approved;
- Validate the invoices against the contracts signed and the supporting documentation;
- Assess the correctness and completeness of the supporting documentation;
- Maintain the correspondence with the suppliers;
- Request and keep evidence of the tax residency certificates;
- Support the contracts controller in the cost negotiation phase;
- Offer support to the contracts owner in the contracts execution;
- Maintain and update the log of the documents received and assign GL account and cost center;
- Check the GL accounts consistency for AP;
- Ensure the documents are scanned and send to the accounting external provider for month- end closure;
- Check the entries journals;
- Year- end confirmations with the suppliers, clients and employees;
- Part of the year-end inventory activities;
- Verify the GL postings against the operational evidence;
- Update the fixed assets register with the new entries and movements.
- Economics or Accounting studies;
- Very good/proficiency English communication and writing skills;
- Accounting or/and AP background, min. 4 years of professional experience;
- Previous tax exposure would be a plus;
- Team spirit, analytical thinking, integrity, adaptability/flexibility;
- Ability to act independently, with minimal daily direction to accomplish objectives;
Professional communication skills with a focus on customer service for all clients
• Hi-tech working environment
• Career development
• International exposure
• Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits