Data Associate with Spanish or Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Data Associate with Spanish or Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Excellent Spanish or Italian language skills. All candidates must be at C1 or native level
- English at B1 level
- Up-to-date knowledge or awareness of popular culture
- Comprehension of a variety of Spanish/Italian accents
- Computer literate
- Communication skills and experience working with technical teams
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
The Data Associate must have a passion for data, efficiency, accuracy and must be capable of:
- Transcribing and annotating high priority deliverables
- Delivering high quality work
- Translating established guidelines into daily work practices
- Working autonomously with minimal direction
- Handling unique data analysis requests from a range of data customers
- Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve output