.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - CLUJ-NAPOCA
Interested in .NET? So are we! For our office in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for software engineers specialized in Microsoft .NET (C#) who are passionate about building top quality web applications. You will be analyzing, designing and developing with the latest tools and technologies on new web developments in the Tourism Industry.
JOB DESCRIPTIONYour challenge
The .NET Web Developer role at NetMatch is your opportunity to apply your talent, creativity and experience in delivering good and solid solutions using the latest tools and technologies in web development like .NET 4.6, .NET Core, MVC 5, Web API, Visual Studio 2017, SQL and Entity Framework. You design, build and test new and innovative solutions for our clients. Following this, you are involved in the further development of new features and in giving advice to fellow developers about the integration of the newly developed features into existing applications
You will also:
- Work in project teams (from both Romania and Netherlands) on building high-volume commercial websites serving 15.000.000 page requests or 1200 booking a day at peak times;
- Get full responsibility to deliver good and solid solutions using the latest technologies;
- Share knowledge with your colleagues and focus on subjects like code design/standards, performance optimization, SEO, etc.;
- Analyze requirements and make technical designs (if necessary) and with smart implementations and solid testing you’ll make sure that you deliver your high quality code within the required timeframes.
We are looking for a .NET developer with:
- A good understanding of OOP;
- Hands on experience in web application development;
- Independence, initiative and organizational skill;
- Very good English skills (reading, writing, speaking);
- B.S. degree in Computer Science.
- Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation System;
- MVC, Ajax, LINQ, WCF, XML;
- Design Patterns;
- Distributed architecture.
NetMatch is a software company that provides Travel Technology Solutions to European clients. Our focus is on the travel industry. NetMatch’ clients are major travel companies such as Corendon, Zoover and TUI Cruises. At NetMatch, we offer a professional company culture that gives you the support you need to grow, nice people to work with, work/life balance, good salary and complementary conditions:
- 24 vacation days;
- Possibility to follow training courses, obtain certificates and visit technology seminars;
- Access to the latest web and Microsoft technologies via national and international conferences;
- Private medical insurance and pension plan;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses;
- Gym subscription;
- Foosball in the office;
- Periodical social events with colleagues.
On top of it all, our employees think we are a great match for anyone looking for more than just a workplace.