Junior HR Admin
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Ltd. active
View all jobs Junior HR Admin active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- Fluent communication skills in English and Spanish/Portuguese/French or German (preferably in a business context);
- 0-2 years of previous experience in an Administrative position;
- Ability to work in a global HR/Recruitment environment and ensure appropriate and efficient case resolution;
- Basic understanding of HR/Recruitment specific processes and procedures;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office package, Keyboarding skills, E-mail etc);
- Ability to deliver with accuracy and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Effective team player.
As an HRO Admin Associate, you will be responsible with the following tasks:
- Making offer letters, labor contracts, medical files and other documents needed by the recruitment team;
- Scheduling possible candidates to language testing and medical check ups;
- Sending different information to other departments of the company;
- Solving queries regarding the onboarding process of new employees;
- Answering relatively routine process/policy procedure questions and providing HR/Recruitment information;
- Maintaining service level agreements – accuracy and on-time delivery;
- Acquiring up-to-date process knowledge through training and self-learning;
- Escalating complex cases to next level as per defined process;
- Working closely with enabler groups like SME and Training to develop knowledge material.
- Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location;
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Opportunities to grow in the organization;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, health Insurance, life Insurance, dental plan, reimbursement for sport activities etc);
- Opportunity to develop, learn constantly and build a successful career path;
- Access to a variety of training programs (on different topics related to soft skills and hard skills).