Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euromaster active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
• Experience of project delivery in all aspects of the Transition Lifecycle Management for the introduction of outsourcing or managed support services (PTP, Reporting, Accounting);
• Previous experience in new ERP implementation projects
• Master Project Management methodology & business knowledge.
• Lean Six Sigma background required /Continuous Improvement competencies including: Six Sigma methodology and lean transformation
• People Management.
• Performance, Quality Management.
• Giving Feedback.
• Developing Standards.
• Microsoft Office tool knowledge (Excel, Access, etc…).
• Foreign languages knowledge.
- Ensures the project meets the client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines;
- Prioritizes the tasks of the project, based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles and barriers, budgets, resources, deadlines;
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, service, and operations information
- Identifying and evaluating trends and options, recommending system improvements;
- Choosing a course of action, defining objectives, evaluating outcomes.
- Ensure the respecting of project plans and standard operating procedures.
- Partner with functional manager and support compliance to audits - internal and external to ensure respecting of quality and agreed service levels (SLA).
- Support in SLAs negotiation process.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems.
- Ensure all requests (by all communication means including but not limiting to e-mail, phone, fax, letter) are received in a timely manner and response time is minimized.
- Ensure all requests are planned and handled properly.
- Ensure users are contacted for providing information about the progress.
- Ensure incidents are closed in a timely manner and users are contacted when the resolution is available.
- Supporting the internal customers in the business on questions and requests related to Master Data Management topics.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Guide, support and offer routine information and instructions to colleagues on his/her projects responsibilities, acting as a referent.
- Participate as needed as a subject matter expert in global project teams for requirements gathering and analysis on strategic projects.
- Participate to preparation of operational project plans and operational Change Management activities for finance services.
- Support management in identification of key drivers of functional success and execution of improvement initiatives
- Conduct comprehensive impact/what-if financial and operational analysis for potential business process changes.
- Support employee training in the proper application of Continuous Improvement concepts.
- Facilitate idea generation workshops with teams and management
- Coach local teams in identification of process improvement opportunities and execution of projects according to a defined methodology
- Partner with functional managers to co-create appropriate stretch performance goals for teams in order to meet business needs