General Accounting & Reporting Accountant with German
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications.
- 0 - 3 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting.
- Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset.
- The candidate must be fluent (writing and speaking) in German and English.
- Fluency in one other European language will be considered as a strong asset.
- Good communication & Collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a long history and an exciting future? A place where you can grow within an international organization? A role where you will contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?
The General Accounting & Reporting Accountant supports delivery of general accounting and reporting services to the respective countries for which his team is accountable for and prepares documents for period close while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance. Within this role, will have to perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner.