Fixed Assets Accountant_ German Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Fixed Assets Accountant_ German Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Degree in Finance
- Fluent in English and French or German (comprehension, written and speech)
- 2+ years US GAAP required work experience in a financial accounting environment
- 1+ years preferred work experience with fixed asset accounting
- Requires significant attention to details; candidate should be able to collect, analyze and interpret data to produce accurate reporting
- Systems Experience: Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word are a must. SAP, Assurenet are desirable
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues and enforce policy where required; must be comfortable in interacting with others
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
Do you want to be a part of a Finance team based in Bucharest working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?If the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you!
Fixed assets accounting entails the processing, control, and recording of all aspects of fixed assets accounting, including acquisition, divestment, transfer, retirement, reporting, and project accounting. Depreciation, month-end activities and statutory reporting activities are also included.Perform the day-to-day processing of fixed assets transactions.Coordinate all communication and work with local Finance counterparts, plant engineers and controllers at multiple locations within the EMEA region.