WEB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS MANAGER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs WEB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS MANAGER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania has received the honor of being certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2017. In addition to the global certification, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. JTI’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, was recognized as the Number One Top Employer in Switzerland.
Why join our team? At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.
We provide our people with constant opportunities to gain their own experience, improve their skills and develop their careers. Our business environment constantly evolves as new products and markets emerge. This is your opportunity to make a real difference. Investment in people, global outreach and international mindset are part of our DNA.
We encourage you to explore the diverse career paths open to you and the many opportunities to learn and develop. You can either pursue an international career or enjoy an international flavor while working from your home country.
We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities as well as:
- Onboarding Program for new employees
- Internal climate sustaining ideas generation and sharing
- Development Centers
- Talent Management and Succession Planning programs
- Internal and international Development Assignments
- Wellbeing program.
For more information, visit www.jti.com/careers
• University degree (or student in final years of study);
• Minimum 2 years of experience in developing WEB based Applications (ASP.NET, C#) is considered an advantage;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in database development/administration using MS SQL Server is considered an advantage; Merge replication is a plus ;
• Knowledge of application testing, test procedures and test scenarios (new support packages, releases, functionalities and customizing);
• Ability to work effectively within a virtual teams’ environment and under pressure situations;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Advanced English knowledge both written and verbal. Availability for a full-time working schedule;
Analysis of the feasibility of business requests in the context of the technology and application standards used by JTI. The Web Development Solution Manager is working closely with internal and external resources to implement the required business applications, as well as with vendors to install and implement packaged applications. He/she will provide expertise to support the daily operations and effective performance of the business solutions (application support/maintenance) and is part of specific projects as technical customizing expert.