CRM MS Dynamics Data Analyst with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs CRM MS Dynamics Data Analyst with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Fluent in English and French;
• Knowledge of MS CRM Dynamics and Microsoft Office Package (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
• Previous experience in sales support roles and database administration is preferred;
• Good analytical skills and an understanding of system databases, data elements, and application software solutions to maximize data gathering and data analysis;
• Strong organizational and communications skills, including the ability to present results in an accurate and timely manner;
• Able to work in a team as well as independently.
• Data profiling, data cleansing and continuous data quality improvement;
• Analysis of CRM data: accounts, contacts, opportunities, activities;
• Provide quality assurance of imported data (MS CRM Dynamics); amendment of faulty data in the CRM system in coordination with the competent departments;
• Creating new contacts in the system with information gathered at various events;
• Close cooperation with segment and account leaders to timely reflect market and account changes in the CRM system.
What we offer:
• A great place to develop your career;
• Exciting and meaningful work within a dynamic and multinational team;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, etc.);
• Performance related bonus.