This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience;
- Experience with consuming web REST APIs, Continuous Integration, Distributed Systems;
- SQL or/and Oracle DB knowledge;
- Data-Integration (XML, JSON, SOAP, JMS, JMock, AMF, Remoting);
- Unit Testing (jUnit) experience;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, OOP, modularity, performance optimization, MVC, MVP, Typescript;
- Familiarity with Git and Git Flow;
- Knowledge of performance considerations, cross browser testing, client side test driven development and responsive web design.
- Experience at architecting and deploying large scale web applications;
- Practical knowledge of core Java- J2SE, C++ and Typescript is a plus;
- Desire to have Capital Markets knowledge;
- Strong solution provider mentality and start-up culture Enjoys creating new ideas and care about industry trends and developments;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a group closely with Clients, Project Managers and Development teams;
- Portfolio is a plus.
Since you will be at the heart of the creative process, a good appreciation of interactive creative, usability and interaction design will also require.
The ideal candidate should fulfill most of the following criteria:
- Has experience designing for digital campaigns and web builds with an excellent understanding of the technical possibilities and outer limits of digital production;
- Has the ability to scamp and wireframe new concepts;
- Enjoys working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas
- Learning new technologies and languages you will also support the business during the testing phase of projects.
…What will you contribute?
As part of the Bucharest development team, you will play an important role in helping to work closely with our producers, developers, directors and clients to produce high-end digital design solutions and interactive concepts.
You will use your strong conceptual, graphic design, user experience and interface design skills to bring life and vitality to our solutions and should possess the ability to create fresh ideas that will appeal to an international audience.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Expert UI developer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements
- Taking ownership over a piece of functionality written in Typescript, using Angular and LESS
- Working in teams following agile development practices
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project
- Working with teams in various locations
- Working with remote client resources
- Learning new technologies and languages
- Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects