Expert Java Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Expert Java Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
- 7+ years of experience in software development (software company or banks) using Java-based technologies: Java 8 SE and Java SE, server side technologies (like JSP, Java, and Java Servlets)
- Knowledge of REST APIs, Jackson serialization (JSON), SOLID principles, Maven, Git
- Experience in multithreading and parallel processing programming
- Knowledge of the latest developments in the field of software technology
- Knowledge of enterprise frameworks, systems integration, software development and testing methodologies
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Strong design skills
- Good Unix and/or Windows skills
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Good spoken and written English, to be used on a daily basis
- Be able to communicate effectively with persons holding different roles
- Able to quickly understand new concepts being a self-learner
- Act as team player
- Possess analytical thinking, be detail oriented and well-organized
…What will you contribute?
We have a position available for a Expert Java Software Engineer in Fusion Capital Pricing Team from Bucharest which plays a key role at the heart of the Finastra Fusion Capital Global Components as it handles pricing of trades and provides consistent pricing output to price-consumers. We are implementing new features on top of the new distributed fusion platform relying on graphic processing units (GPUs) and multicore technology. We provide Market Data Service for curve processing and calibration using latest market practices like OIS discounting and multi-curves framework.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As Expert Java Software Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work with the development & product management teams to develop a FusionCapital solution
- Design and develop applications on top of proprietary software
- Implement new features as specified
- Respect high level coding and design standards
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
- Providing training to the junior software engineers whenever a new/junior member joins the team