Accounting Client Coordination Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mazars Consulting active
View all jobs Accounting Client Coordination Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2017, Mazars operates throughout the 79 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 18,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
1. Education: University degree in Economics/ Finance and Accounting.
2. Relevant expertise:
1. A minimum of 8-10 years in finance and accounting;
2. Previous controllership experience in an international environment;
3. Advanced French.
3. Special knowledge:
1. Proven work experience as a project manager including significant client facing responsibilities; dealing with international stakeholders and clients for both areas of delivery and reporting;
2. Able to define, create and implement project management workflows and processes including flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans;
3. Developed capacity to structure and organize complex information flows and project manage multiple deadlines and tasks;
4. Familiarity with management of change; risk management and quality assurance control including governance and internal controls;
5. Hands-on experience with project management tools - PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus;
6. Experience of working in a cross-cultural or international teams;
4. Communication skills
• Excellent communication; strategic alignment with senior stakeholders, partners, leadership/executives, colleagues and clients - ability to articulate complex topics and interact with all levels of management.
1. Workforce management (including succession/talent management, performance evaluations, salary administration).
2. Excellent business acumen;
3. Effectively comprehend AOS strategies, organizations, policies, processes, systems and operations;
4. Exceptional understanding of leading in a global, virtual environment;
5. Advanced risk management and business controls practices;
6. Highly developed ability to analyze, prioritize and execute multiple business strategies;
7. Proven program and project management leadership and knowledge;
8. Proven process improvement experience;
9. Outstanding ability to influence.
· Undertake clear project management ensuring large and complex projects are broken down into actions, measurable outputs and defined timeframes;
· Proactively liaise with local and global teams to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives;
· Develop client-reporting standards: defining, implementing and controlling the execution of the processes with respect to the client coordination activities (. Standard Operating Procedures, including client satisfaction surveys; country and steering committee dashboards);
· Monitor the Services Level Agreements and subsequent KPIs agreed with the client;
· Define and Implement clients satisfaction surveys;
· Drive innovation and continuous improvement.
· Recruit, coach and manage a global coordination team who will support client delivery, service and development activities across the Mazars globe;
· Ensure that the coordination team have an ethos of the highest level of client service in all of their activities;
· Seek best value solutions for his/ her team and the wider Mazars group.
· Define, document and create standard operating procedures for the coordination of international compliance assignments drawing on current and external best practice;
· Develop systems and processes in relation to legal compliance and standard responses to RFP sourcing requirements such as contractual clauses and their implications;
· Continuously challenge and seek to improve standard operating procedures to enhance client experience and improve the quality and consistent of service provided;
· Develop internal reporting dashboards with supporting KPIs that allow stakeholders to assess performance and ensure that Mazars meets global client SLAs;
· Ensure legal, risk and quality requirements are met (contracts signed, liabilities limitation, etc…);
· Responsible for adhering to HR, business and legal requirements.