IT Security System Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Security System Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
1.Minimum 4 years of experience in IT field (including administering Windows operating systems);
2.Minimum 2 years of experience in administering equipment/solutions related to IT Security (DLP, Anti-Virus, WebFiltering);
3.Advanced networking knowledge’s regarding communication protocol;
4.Advanced PKI knowledge’s;
5.Experience with Active Directory/Exchange administration is an advantage;
6.Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English, both verbally and in writing;
1. Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction;
2. Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments;
3. Monitor network traffic for unusual activity;
4. Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.;
5. Implement network security policies, application security, access control and corporate data safeguards;
6. Analyze and establish security requirements for your networks;
7.Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols;
8.Provide technical security advice.