Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Good understanding of object oriented programming
• Good knowledge of technical planning and development of Java SE/J2EE Application (Java SE 8 is a plus)
• Ability in understanding, analyzing and enhancing unknown code
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, JDBC and data modeling
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
Nice to have:
• Oracle/SQL/Database programming experience
• Web service technologies including SOAP, XML, JAX-WS, REST
• Apache Tomcat or other Java EE servers
• Good understanding of XMLs and XPaths is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other technical discipline is a plus
Desirable personal skills:
• Persevering, autonomous
• Quality and result oriented
• Creative / innovative
• Good communication skills and team-player
• Develop, implement and maintain Java based components and interfaces
• Build / enhance data models and database architecture
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Perform application testing and validation
• Provide bug fixes and support to troubleshoot Production challenges
• Build and maintain technical and functional specifications
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.