Accounts Receivable Associate with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Associate with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- University degree in economical field;
- Previous experience in business process area as Collections, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking – no experience is also welcomed;
- Good in dealing with numbers and information;
- Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers/vendors;
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Driven and enthusiastic personality;
- Opened to the possibility of having a determined contract;
- Fluency in English and German.
- Upload and maintain all customer related data
- Review contractual information and determine the appropriate billing cycle (. payment terms)
- Create invoices and submit them to the customers
- Perform Cash Reconciliations and Cash Application
- Prepare and analyze AR aging report for all open A/R balances to identify past due accounts by invoice
- Write off bad debts
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy
- Update processes and procedures
- Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.