Junior Logistics Manager
As a new manager within the SNO organization, you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, together with the training and development you need to be successful. Our unique 'build from within' organization means we grow and develop our senior management of the future from new managers like you. So, we will continually develop your career through a broad and varied range of assignments that ensure your skills and capabilities are continually challenged and developed. An initial office based Supply Network Operations assignment in Romania could be either in our Headquarters in Bucharest or in our Distribution Center in Timisoara.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate with up to three years of experience
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language
- Proven Leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse people.