Team Lead in Pharma
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Bachelor’s in Pharmacy/Science degree desirable;
• 3 + years experience in Pharmacovigilance or 5+ years of experience in the healthcare industry, 1-2 years of experience in people management is desirable;
• Fluent in English and at least medium level to German;
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements, good Pharmacovigilance practices and ICH-GCP guidelines;
• Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications;
• Process Expertise;
• Experience in managing operations, performance and transitioning processes;
• Strong people management and leadership skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Focus on quality;
• Ability to work across various domains;
• Planning & Prioritizing;
• Implement and promote use of consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures;
• Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirement;
• Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service;
• Ensure delivery of services meets or exceeds Service Level Agreements while working with Manager; QA and Service Delivery Manager.
• Team Management;
• Leaves and allocation of resource with PV;
• Manage volume peak;
• Maintain day-to-day operations.