Software Portfolio Manager
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The department Workplace Services is responsible for operation of all central workplace services within Allianz Group.
This includes notebooks, desktops, virtual clients (AVC/VDI), desktop file service, printers, service desk and field service as well as the newly developed Enterprise Mobility Service (EMS).
We are looking for a software portfolio manager, that advices customers with software solutions and takes care of the central portfolio. Other tasks are license budget controlling, payment processes and yearly planning processes in different systems like SAP.
• Completed commercial training
• Good knowledge in the commercial sector
• Knowledge in software licensing
• Process and solution-oriented work
• Availability for travels to the headquarter for knowledge transfer
• High degree of self-organization and autonomous working style
• High flexibility, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
• Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
• Fluent English, German language is an advantage
• Responsibility for maintaining the data, stocks and characteristics from the commercial point of view
• Monitoring and reporting on the usage, installations and licenses of software products
• Execution of license control checks during the introduction of new software products
• Creation of the license balance sheets
• Monitoring of license contract periods and timely clarification and initiation of renewals
• Administration of license keys and archiving of receipts
• Close coordination and collaboration with central license management and procurement
• Integrate in Software Workplace planning & controlling
• Analyze software prices and create comparisons
• Buildup of a central software portfolio management platform
• Transfer of processes to new tools like ServiceNow
o Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• WorldClass Gym Discounts.
o Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• English and German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
o Extra Perks:
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
o Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.