Access Management Representative
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be offering access and order management support for Allianz Technology internal users.
• Fluent in English
• Minimum 1 year experience in accounts and access rights administration and controlling
• Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package)
• Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work independently
• Creating and deleting user ID and profiles (including e-mail addresses) in the Allianz systems;
• Assigning and administering access rights on different systems and domains (Windows, Unix);
• Controlling of access rights and assuring that the assignments are done according to the Allianz guidelines;
• Creating and deleting User ID and groups in Windows;
• Communication with involved / responsible parties regarding administration and assigning of rights;
Software and hardware orders:
• Order, reorder and return of IT hardware equipment: computers, components and consumables, optional hardware components;
• Open tickets for the assigned users regarding IT issues;
• Order, reorder and return of new telephones and telephone numbers and optional products, mobile phones, Blackberries and optional products (e.g. headset);
• Ordering and return of software components (remote access solutions, SharePoint licenses, audio and web conferencing products, WLAN Access);
• Inventory of hardware and software and tracking according to internal standards, evaluate the employee/ computer quota
• Strong social, analytical and communication skills
• Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
• High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment
• Enjoying working in a distributed team
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.