Project Management Officer AVC
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
The Project Management Office (PMO) Team Member works within an International project to ensure the smooth governance and running of the project. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management and product quality control.
• Business fluent English spoken & written, additional languages would be a plus
• Very good with Office Tools (e.g. Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
• Strong in communication, team player, very diligent
• Good at identifying / setting priorities, able to work self-directed and flexible
• The following skills are not prerequisites for the role, but would be welcome:
o Experience with Sharepoint Workflows
o VBA and advanced Skills
• Support effort tracking system (PlanView) for internal employees: creating work packages for new joiners, doing reporting.
• Tracking the contracting status and timesheets for AVC Project external staff
• On-boarding/Off-boarding of personnel
• Workplace and Meeting Management
• Sharepoint and Document Management
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.