Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Knight Frank active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Imobiliare - Real Estate active pe Hipo.ro
Become one of our exceptional people! Knight Frank is the world’s largest independent property agency, recognised as a leader in property consultancy throughout the world, operating in 60 countries, employing more than 15,000 people worldwide and in the next five years we aim to double in size. Knight Frank represents its clients in both commercial and residential markets, offering professional, agency and consultancy services. We want to be the first choice employer for the bright and ambitious people seeking long term careers in the property industry. Our headquarter office is located in Bucharest, at Calea Dorobantilor 239 and we deliver services to our clients all around the country and not only.Cerinte
Our company is searching for a financial analyst position that will be accountable for reviewing larger investment proposals for return on investment, investigating a variety of internal financial and operational issues, and staying abreast of industry conditions and competitor activities.
Key skills required:
• Exceptional English skills
• Analytic Skills: You must be able to digest a lot of different information, from various resources, and make decisions that will result in profits for your clients.
• Math Skills: You will be making complex financial calculations and estimating value (Financial/ math/ economy education)
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good oral and written communication skills: You must be able to listen to your clients to understand what they want, and communicate with your clients to explain your recommendations.
• Attention to Detail: When reviewing investment opportunities, small details can have big effects. You need to be able to pay attention and make very good research
• Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Tact and diplomacy
• Communication and very good research skills
• Very good MS Office knowledge
• Technical Skills and a sense of art & copy abilities
Your responsibilities will typically include:
• Investigate operational and financial results and make recommendations for improvements
• Conduct cost-benefit analyses
• Review capital budgeting proposals and make acceptance recommendations to management
• Review indicators of business activity published by the government and trade associations
• Create forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenarios
• Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis
• Stay abreast of developments in real-estate
• Prepare and periodically update an analysis/research document of the industries in which the company operates
• Prepare and update a competitor analysis
• Create financial models using electronic spreadsheets
• Create PowerPoint presentations summarizing the results of analyses and present the results to senior management.