Business Analyst/Applicative cartographer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile InCrys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst/Applicative cartographer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
- Computer science or engineer degree;
- Fluent French and English written and spoken;
- Experience with MEGA–HOPEX, ARIS, SPARX EA, etc.;
- Knowledge in company architecture
- High reactivity and pro-activeness ;
- Team spirit ;
- Work autonomy ;
- Wish to learn continuously ;
- Interest for the functional part ;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Managing the holdings IT in the specific tools: referencing the assets IT and ordering these assets on the frames of architecture of the department,
- Contributing to the description, the modeling and the mapping of the company architecture (assets business lines and IT) in the referential of company architecture by bringing to IT and Business teams a support in modeling and in the use of the solution;
- Establish the mapping between the described assets IT and the definitions (concepts) of the data dictionary Business lines to ensure the data traceability and be able to meet the requirements of the regulator;
- Producing the documentation and the modelling including in the documentary corpus Projects: description and applicative mapping, data modeling, etc.;
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Annual team building;
- Trainings and certifications.