Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile InCrys active.
Vezi toate job-urile C# Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- 5+ years experience in C# development;
- Experience in web development using different frameworks;
- Experience in Microsoft environment (Exchange, Active Directory, Windows 7, Windows 8.1);
- Knowledge of norms and standards regarding xml: XSL, web services;
- Experience with Active Directory;
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies: IIS, SSIS, SSRS, Exchange, Visual Studio or Citrix would be appreciated;
- Experience in Project Management - would be a plus;
- Experience with Agile Methodology;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Interest / Knowledge in finance appreciated, but not mandatory;
Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
- French knowledge is an advantage.
- Define the specifications, giving details regarding the users’ needs and describing suitable technical solutions;
- Participate at the pilot projects and brings an input about the architecture;
- In charge with the development of future software;
- Implementation of the test of new features in order to detect bugs;
- Production follow-up and support;
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
- Acts as an adviser and mentor for the less experienced team members.
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Annual team building;
- Trainings and certifications.