InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• Expertise in Linux Administration;
• Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Puppet, Chef or an equivalent;
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services;
• A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby);
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
• 2+ years of total experience with Linux administration and at least 1 year of cloud experience is preferred;
• Familiar with Agile methodologies;
• Ability to work with and influence software development teams;
• Linux experience (eg: Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, Core OS);
• Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Perl,Python, Ruby) and automation tools (e.g. Puppet, Ansible);
• Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, HTML, XML.
DevOps engineers are System administrators that can also code and are the ones that are solely responsible for system uptime.
Tasks and activities:
• Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure;
• Works as 2nd and 3rd level support;
• Resolve incidents in a timely and effective manner;
• Exchange and handover skill and solutions to other areas within the client;
• Identify potential points for automation;
• Define with the customer automation requirements;
• Agree and define work methodology for DevOps with the customer and the client;
• Deploy coding and automations based on the customer and the client agreed methodology;
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed;
• Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams. Maintain expert level of knowledge in area of expertise;
• Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team;
• Ability to learn from other members of the team;
• Ability to perform tasks with little supervision.
•On call support required outside business hours (including weekend and bank holidays)
• Motivating salary;
• Stimulating working environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Annual team building;
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills.