Agile Software Tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Agile Software Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
- Minimum 2 years of testing experience;
- Ability to create a testing strategy and test cases based on feature requirements;
- Ability and desire to participate in refining functional requirements together with the
Business Analyst, Product Owner and the team;
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team using the Agile/SCRUM methodology in which you determine your tasks on a daily basis in cooperation with colleagues; take initiative and be a team player;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Open to change;
- Desire to learn and continuously improve.
We are all deeply passionate about the software development area.
We'll also put all our trust in you, once with us. :)
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a Software Agile Tester to join our office in Bucharest. We work in a multi-national, distributed environment using Agile methodology (SCRUM) and XP Practices.
We are looking for an Agile Software Tester that will be part of the Business Solutions department in Cegeka. In the first phase the team you will be joining will consist of a Scrum Master / PM / Analyst and 6 C# Developers.
- Maintain and improve the quality of the whole testing spectrum for important software components;
- Maintain and improve the overview of tested functionality per released product;
- Investigate support incidents and validate the fixes;
- Validate hot-fixes and monthly patches on a functional level;
- Participate in a proactive manner in all activities and meetings of the team: planning, grooming, daily stand-up, demo, retrospective and other team specific activities;
- Flexible working environment where your responsible for how you manage your time and objectives;
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies;
- Access to technical and soft skills training programs;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers;
- Meal tickets;
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies);
- Massage within the company premises;
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box);
- Long term career development programs;
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.