Application Sales Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Sales Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• A proven track record as a Business Development Manager in software applications development and maintenance and related managed services;
• Experience with selling Nearshore and Offshore capabilities;
• Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with prospects (consultative selling approach);
• Takes initiative and is able to turn new opportunities into tangible business;
• Makes call backs and follow up calls to prospects and customers in order to ensure that the opportunity process is followed through to its proper conclusion;
• Able to involve and rely on other Stefanini subject matter experts during the entire sales process;
• 1-3 year international Sales experience in application development;
• Expertise in ERP systems and IT infrastructure (Service desk, ITIL, Monitoring, Network Security) is a plus, allowing the candidate to cross sell Stefanini services beyond applications development and maintenance.
The role is predominantly external presenting our services and capabilities to potential international customers and win contracts. In addition to the external sales aspect, other tasks are part of your role.
• Assist in lead generation by calling prospects identified by Marketing;
• Assist in the proposal development effort.
• Handle prospects and leads internationally, including Romania
• Fluent in Romanian and English (oral and written);
• Good knowledge of IT environment, applications software and challenges;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Ability to negotiate and positively convince;
• Good listening and communication skills;