Application Sales Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Sales Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• A proven track record as a Business Development Manager in software applications development and maintenance and related managed services;
• Experience with selling Nearshore and Offshore capabilities;
• Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with prospects (consultative selling approach);
• Takes initiative and is able to turn new opportunities into tangible business;
• Makes call backs and follow up calls to prospects and customers in order to ensure that the opportunity process is followed through to its proper conclusion;
• Able to involve and rely on other Stefanini subject matter experts during the entire sales process;
• 1-3 year international Sales experience in application development;
• Expertise in ERP systems and IT infrastructure (Service desk, ITIL, Monitoring, Network Security) is a plus, allowing the candidate to cross sell Stefanini services beyond applications development and maintenance.
The role is predominantly external presenting our services and capabilities to potential international customers and win contracts. In addition to the external sales aspect, other tasks are part of your role.
• Assist in lead generation by calling prospects identified by Marketing;
• Assist in the proposal development effort.
• Handle prospects and leads internationally, including Romania
• Fluent in Romanian and English (oral and written);
• Good knowledge of IT environment, applications software and challenges;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Ability to negotiate and positively convince;
• Good listening and communication skills;