Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG in Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
What's in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017. We are also the best Big4 to work for! Check out The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst
Apart from the coolness factor, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
• Degree in Economics (a Master ‘s degree would be an advantage)
• Very good English skills (any other language would be considered an advantage)
• Competence with MS Office (very good)
• Should be a self-motivated person, willing to grow in a highly dynamic environment
• Very good organizational skills
• Ability to work with deadlines
• Ability to prioritize
• Very good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Fast learner
• A minimum of 2 years in a senior accountancy position would be an advantage
• Performing full accounting exercises.
• Assuring that all records, transactions, reports and documentation are compliant with Romanian regulations.
• Preparing tax and related returns, as well as accurate and timely calculations, submissions and settlements of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations (VAT, Corporate Income Tax, WHT)
• Offering support during yearly audits
• Taking responsibility for cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation in accordance with Romanian accounting & fiscal regulations
• Analyzing, checking and preparing accounting records for the above mentioned transactions
• Coaching junior accountants in developing their professional competency