Junior Labour Law Lawyer
Who are we?
TMO Attorneys at law, the law firm associated with KPMG Legal in Romania provides legal services for Romanian and international companies, including assistance and representation of clients in labor law litigation cases in courts throughout Romania. We are seeking a Junior lawyer to join our team, who is interested in participating in challenging projects. We offer the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
What are we looking for?
Junior Labour Law Lawyer for our office in Bucharest who
- Has a Law Degree from a leading university
- Has 1 - 3 years of professional experience with labour law
- Has an excellent knowledge of labor law practice
- Is knowledgeable on international and EU legal standards
- Displays business drive, team spirit and is strongly pro-active
- Has excellent research and communication skills
- Has an excellent command of professional English (professional knowledge of another foreign language and relevant work experience would be a plus)
- Is IT literate
What about your role?
- Initially, your work will be based around supporting a team as they work for a wide variety of clients
- Drafting various contracts and policies (e.g. employment contracts, internal regulations, collective bargaining agreements);
- Legal advice on labour law issues (e.g. delegation, secondments, disciplinary procedures, collective layoffs etc.);
- Work with other practice groups on complex multidisciplinary projects.
What do we offer?
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (short Friday, gliding hours, short week);
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm ;
- Challenging projects;
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, lemonade Thursday, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.